Monday, January 9, 2012

My Diabolical Plan

My Diabolical Plan


Objective: world domination.
Motive: B+ in English

Stage One

To begin my plan, I must first kidnap Superman. This will cause the world to slaughter a sacred calf to appease the gods, overwhelmed by my arrival. Who is this Evil Genius? Where did she come from? And why does she look so good in a Robotic Exoskeleton?

Stage Two

Next, I must disintegrate the Pacific Ocean.(Yes, disintegrate.) This will all be done from a floating Fortress, a mysterious place of unrivaled dark glory. Upon seeing this, the world will die in a way that, well... you just don't want to think about, as countless hordes of animal minions (rats, birds, etc...) hasten to do my every bidding.

Stage Three

Finally, I must reveal to the world my secret death ray capable of bringing about unnatural amounts of death. Obviously. My name shall become synonymous with “dear God No”, and no man will ever again dare refuse to be my prom date. Everyone will bow before my Dashing Good Looks, and the world will have no choice but to make me their god.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

Katy
I love poetry. I love photography. I love car dancing. I love rain boots. I love language. I love proper grammar and punctuation. I love design. I love sparkles. I love scarves. I love summer. I love winter. I love people. I love Eggo Waffles.
View my complete profile

Followers